Wednesday, May 16, 2007

8 months...

My baby J is 8 months old!!! Wow, he is such a big boy... He hadn't seen mom for a few days and he was soooo excited ,boy it feels sooooo good! He smiled and laughed and held onto me; he missed his MOMMA!

So at 8 months he is officially crawling, sitting up and going from crawl to sit on his own. He also pulls up on everything and pulls up and sits on his knees. I had to raise the crib bars up because he was napping and woke up and was kneeling on the bar, all he needed to do was stand up and he would have been on the other side of the crib (the floor).

Here are a few new photos of Mr. J "taken today".



Hi, I have FOUR teeth!




I LOVE My Big Sister... She is sooo cool!


See I can sit up and crawl, and even sit up on my knees...

1 comment:

Amnesty said...

Wow, he's getting so big! I can't believe he's 8 months old already! What a big boy. And such a cutie-pie :)