Sunday, November 30, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
7. Favorite drink? Apple Juice or Cranberry Grape
8. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden (love those bread sticks)
9. Favorite toy? Basketball or Elmo or Bike
10. What I call my family? My Mommy…Daddy…Kaywa or Sissy, Pop Pop E, NaNa, Pop Pop
11. Favorite thing to do? Climb over the couch, Turn the air mattress into a sliding board; lean it against the bed and climb up it and slide down it; Throw things at people and laugh, Throw my food at people and laugh; Climb on objects that aren't supposed to be climbed upon and count down (4, 3, 2,1) and jump off as if I have a parachute!! Climb on anything that looks climbable; even if I'll fall off, hurt myself, cry, run to mommy, after she kisses the boo boo, I'll do it all over again!
Posted by Resilient at 12:45 AM
Monday, September 08, 2008
So we started off birthday week w/ the Brevard Zoo....
Can you believe Jayden will be 2 on September 12th!!! WOW!!
Pics before the Zoo and during the Zoo visit...
She's the pudding in my pudding pop!! My Big Sissy Kaywa..
Can we LEAVE ALREADY!!! lol
The sweetest Brother / Sister moment!
Me and Daddy having a moment...
Blue and Gold Macaw (Squuawwwkk Squuaawwk)
BALD EAGLE... Pop Pop E's favorite animal
Posted by Resilient at 11:16 PM
Monday, September 01, 2008
Monday, August 04, 2008
My baby girl was on FIYAH (fire) this past weekend, it was the last game of the season and she had 5 baskets, and many steals... She definitely could give Lauren Jackson (Defensive Player of the year) a run for her money!! Here is my baby in action!
Trash Talking on the Dee..
Posted by Resilient at 11:47 PM
My baby is no longer a baby anymore... On September 12th he will be 2!! Can you believe it's almost been two years since I walked into labor and delivery 4 wks EARLY and prepared to have my SON!
Jayden is excelling in so many areas, I would be all night trying to explain and outline them. His favorite words are "Mooom", No,Yes, Juice, Bye Bye and the formulation of various sentences that no one understands, but they all end in... "OK".. so with a head nod, Jay smiles and goes on his merry little way..
THE CUTEST THING!!! So we always hold hands and say our grace before dinner. Well Jayden at first wouldn't hold hands, but NOW; we don't miss a meal w/ out him holding everyone hands and get this... he actually SAYS THE GRACE FOR US..... Oh it is sooo darn cute, he checks to make sure everyone is holding hands and he begins to pray (again, an utterance of who knows what) but it always ends with him lifting his head saying AMEN!... How can you resist???
Jayden is 29 lbs, almost 3 feet tall and a very energetic, enthustiastic and just all out LOVING AND FUN!! He is 22 mths and is my WORLD!!! Join in with me...
Posted by Resilient at 12:02 AM