Friday, March 31, 2006

TGIF

Thank Goodness for FRIDAY!! This week didn't want to seem to end, but finally, it is what it is.
I just got in w/ Kayla and my niece - they are in the shower now, singing... "help me".. lol
We went to see "Ice Age 2" it was cute, I thought I would fall asleep for sure, but surprise, I was up for the entire movie and actually cried near the end!

If I didn't know it before, I know it now! "I'm pregnant"... lol - these emotions are all out of WACK... What can I say..... Well Baby Ellis is now the size of a JUMBO SHRIMP... how cute.

I'm still not even "almost" showing, I'm still fitting into all of my clothes and have no reason to even go maternity shopping, with the exception of the oh famous, "because I want to".... But I will wait, I'll look silly w/ maternity clothes on and no belly to fit them inside of.. lol SOOOOOOOO in the meanwhile, I'll just wait...

I keep reading the message boards and everyone is showing, can't fit clothes and wearing maternity clothes feeling kinda left out, but, I realize it will all come in time. So I'm not going to worry about it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl I felt the same way when I was pregnant. Don't feel bad before you know it you are going to pop out and have the walk.LMAO
You look beautiful in your pictures and I love your web sight.