Sunday, April 01, 2007

April 1st.... Six and a HALF months...

My baby boy is 6 1/2 months old, at his last doctor visit (3/19) he weighed in at 18lbs 10 ozs and 27 inches long. That's exactly ten pounds more than his original birth weight. He is doing GREAT! He's scooting along, trying his best to crawl, it will be a matter of days at this point. He is standing up with support very well. He can stand up in his crib and hold on to the bars (he loves doing that) and he is sitting up, but best of all he is saying DADA DADA!!! I have snapped some photos of him standing up and sitting up and a video of him trying to crawl.


Scooting along, trying to get the hang of it...


A day at the park w/ Mom and Big Sis... Am I not the cutest thing!
"What are you looking at?"


I drink juice out of a sippy cup!


Look at those pearly whites!!


That's my duck face...


Look I'm standing up in my crib...


Look I'm playing with my Little Einstein Turtle..


Look NO HANDS!!!







Thanks for visiting!! See ya next time.

4 comments:

Saina said...

Jayden is getting to be such a big boy. Amazing! I can't believe he's standing in his crib! Wow! Great new pictures and video. He is so adorable.

Amnesty said...

I love the picture with the tongue sticking out! Daisy does the same face :)

Erykah said...

Wow standing already?? He's such a big boy!

Pastel52 said...

Standing..oh my he's getting so big!! Great pics, I love the tongue ones, Kody is doing that too!