Thursday, April 06, 2006

It's official

It has become official......Cleo, Frankie, Stoney, Plus 1 and I (Tee-Tee) will be going to the Bahamas!!! We leave on July 7th and return on July 10th.. Only to come back and 3 days later head to MIAMI for our Sorority Convention...

We made a pact back in July 2005 that each July we would come together for a function.. No matter, if we are 50 + years old, that is the one thing that we will always share and cherish... No matter who moves where... We will meet up in July to PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999!!!

This picture was taken last July 4th weekend in New Orleans at Mardi Gras!! We thought we would go back (which I'm kind of glad, we can't, because of hurricane Katrina). For a selfish reason of course... I would not be able to partake in a HAND GRENADE!!! And we all know that's 1/2 of the reason to go... lol (well I said it was SELFISH)

I just finished my homework for the evening and I know its not even 8pm, but a Sista is TIRED... I had a long day and busy at work, so i'm going to call it a night... 14 weeks coming up!!! whewww whewww whewwww..

No comments: