Sunday, April 02, 2006

Still Exhausted...

I'm still exhausted from yesterday, maybe I over did it yesterday... Just when I thought my energy was coming back! ha ha.. That's just like me to get excited after one day of having energy!

I got up this morning went to church, went to brunch, came home and went to sleep. Woke up and me and Kayla watched Mermaidia and then I watched some other movie (Wedding Date) and now I'm sitting here about to BALL MY EYES OUT and watch America Extreme Makeover Home Edition... They are in Altamonte Springs, Florida...

The lady has a non-profit organization, Sadie Home Help Services...

For years, Sadie Holmes, a single mother of five children from nine to 16 years of age, battled addiction but eventually won and turned her life around. The generosity shown to Sadie and her family by their community nearly a decade ago during their time of need led Sadie to establish her own non-profit organization, Sadie Holmes Help Service, Inc. The Help Service collects clothing, food and furniture to distribute to people in need of help in South Seminole County.


Rudy's cooking dinner and I'm just sitting here relaxing.........

1 comment:

bc said...

I watched Extreme Makepver Home Edition too. It was good as usual. I always cry when I watch it, especially when I was pregnant!

Take it easy and dont tire yourself out too much!!