Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tomorrow is the Day..........

Today I had a Dr. Appt, it was so so.. as you know, i'm not too impressed w/ my OB, it's the perintologist ??? sp ?? that I really care about..

I did get to hear the baby's heart beat... 160 and then I was stuck w/ a needle.. twice, and my arm is all bruised up! go figure, have you ever had a needle on the " side" of your arm??? wtf?

Anywhoooooooooo, I've lost another 4 lbs, for a total of 8 lbs... I'm happy now, but I'm sure that I won't be sooo soon.. As my belly is starting to finally poke out :-) Today not only did I look pregnant, but I swear I felt it too! (probably my over reactive imagination) but isn't that what being pregnant is all about SHOWING IT OFF!!! and getting people to do things for you... hahahahaaa... I've mastered that one pretty well..

Well I'll give an update tmw, I'll hae pictures and hopefully, HERE'S THE PART!! I'll know if I'm carrying a JADEN OR A KHIYA!!! yuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: